Diploma in First Aid and Patient Care Assistant (2 Year)
First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a serious illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, or to promote recovery. It includes initial intervention in a serious condition prior to professional medical help being available, such as performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) while awaiting an ambulance, as well as the complete treatment of minor conditions, such as applying a plaster to a cut. First aid is generally performed by someone with basic medical training. Mental health first aid is an extension of the concept of first aid to cover mental health.
Diploma in First Aid and Patient Care Assistant Fee Structure
|Total Fee||16750 /-|
Two Installment Fee
|First Installment (Admission time)||7000|
|Second Installment (six month)||8750|
|Total Fee||15750 /-|
No. of Students - One Batch consists 300 candidates. Course duration - 2 Year
- नोट -
- 1 वर्ष में दो बार (Two Installment) में फ़ीस जमा करने पर कुल फ़ीस में से 1000/- रु कम हो जायेगा |
- यदि आप संस्थान स्वयं आकर मार्कशीट लेते है तो कोई शुल्क नही देना होगा रजिस्टर्ड डाक द्वारा अपने पते पर मार्कशीट मंगाने पर 500/- रु शुल्क जमा करना होगा |
- 2nd Year में Reg/Admission फीस नहीं ली जायेगी|
After completion of training the Student will appear in examination either online or at our exam centre and will have to pass the said examination at least 33 % of total marks.That after completion of Exam will conducted by the B.S.S. after checking of answer sheets the result will be declared and mark-sheets will be prepared and a certificate will also be given to successful Student by the said board.
- At least the age of 18 years
- Passed 12th class/ Intermediate.